Thursday, June 6, 2013

Love Letter For Kristy

Dear Calvin, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that even on our bad days we're still meant for each other

. I decided put down these words because We haven't spent enough time together lately and to let you know how much I love you

. I was recently thinking of you as I was laying in bed, I was thinking of how much I love you and Miss Serenity and just that life is catching up on us fast Serenity will be a year old in a couple months. We've had so many ups and downs and we are still as strong as ever. I'm so glad that you are my husband.. Your kindhearted. you are one of the nicest people I know.I'm so glad I get to call you my husband makes me feel Content

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as losing your dad

And I know that you feel like you didn't get the chance to say goodbye. My recent challenges have Been dealing with these deaths too they just have a different effect on me and they have been making me think a lot about life and sometimes it worries me a lot especially not knowing

has left me feeling scared, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and getting to experience having another baby and buying a house and Just starting the rest of our lives

together. Love Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment