Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Love Letter For Deborah

Dear Thomas, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I would have died a lonely old lady.. I decided put down these words because I love you for the way you care for me and for all that you do for me.. I was recently thinking of you at As I was watching you ride your bike today, I felt proud of you and how you had work through all the pain of these last few months to get to where you were today. I also felt like I might not see you very much now that you were riding again. You don't know what it meant to me when you came back and told me to get ready cause I was going too.. Your Sexy blue eyes. makes me feel Like you see into my heart..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as

I am so sorry you feel the loss of your young family and all the dreams you had for them and yourself never came to pass., and that this would be making you feel As a father your children means the world to you.. My recent challenging I know that I have ran from you on three different occassions. has left me feeling Like I don't deserve you., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to be there for each and every new adventure. together. Love Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment