Sunday, June 30, 2013

Love Letter For Taylor

Dear Justin, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are my soulmate. I feel that we are meant for eachother and I honestly believe that you are the one.. I decided put down these words because I am so in love with you. I was recently thinking of you at in bed, I just couldn't sleep and all I could think of was you. all I can ever think of is you. I love you so much. I cant help but wish you were with me every single second of the day. you're so beautiful baby.. you're so so beautiful. from your gorgeous eyes to you amazing hair and your perfect smile... you're beautiful and you amaze me every single day. every day I fall more and more in love with you. I fall in love with you all over again and I swear loving you is the best feeling ever. after being loved by you. . Your beautiful smile makes me feel Happy and warm.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that things haven't been working out for us lately. Or at all... and im so sorry about that. I miss you so much and I promise that im working on it. you're my life so im not just going to stop and i hope you dont leave me. please dont leave me., and that this would be making you feel things suck right now. for us both. I miss you so much, it hurts. and I know you miss me but I promise im trying my hardest and baby I will make it work. please hang in there my love.. My recent challenging so much going on. its so hard to deal with but I swear im doing my best. im tired and I just want to give up but I cant... because of you. I love you baby. has left me feeling so sad and depressed all the time. but i thank you for not letting me be or feel alone., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing a life together and a happy ever after. together. Love Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment