Monday, June 17, 2013

Love Letter For chantina

Dear mervin, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We should not fight and if he could be there for me & were we could just take walks together and take pictures . I decided put down these words because Because I wanna show mervin that I love you and that he means soo much too me and that I can't wait for are son to get here but then too tell mervin that no boy would take his place and we both made mistakes in are past . I was recently thinking of you at my house, Of how we can take care of each other and or life,missing him I wish we wouldn't fight that much.. Your are life together,nice person,treats me good,I love him,my everthing,the further of my baby makes me feel Happy,good about myself,in love .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Anger,he lost his little brother,, and that this would be making you feel Always acting no good to me saying his ganna kill himself but he acts mean to me. My recent challenging Having a baby at a young age and going to school and take care of it baby and boyfriend its hard trying has left me feeling stress clean after my boyfriend,homework, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Living with him,make him happy&having a family with him together. Love chantina

No comments:

Post a Comment