Sunday, June 16, 2013

Love Letter For Nessie

Dear Marcus, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I can't wait for you to be my husband I will be so proud. Mrs Vanessa Gregory-Webb xxxx. I decided put down these words because I want you to know how much I love you every day the bond we share gets stronger.. I was recently thinking of you at On the bus, how much I love you and how much I miss you when we are not together, it makes me want to cry when I think of my love for you because I couldn't picture life without you in it.. Your You make my life complete oh and the sex is awsome makes me feel I get a knot in my tummy when I think of how much I love you..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as abunch of wankers calling themselves family., and that this would be making you feel pissed off. i am glad you have moved onIn the last few weeks you have become so much more relaxed and focused. It's lovely to see you like that. Bollocks to everyone else you and me together are what matters.anything is possible as long as we are together.I am looking foward to the future with so much excitement I am loving our new start because it has made us look at ourselves and move foward together. To the moon and back a million trillion times. Love your Nessie xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment