Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Love Letter For roga

Dear princess scola, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I genuinely feel that moment we had together honey before you left this place. I have decided put down these words because I'm so lonely and not happy with that distance existing between us. I was recently thinking of you at at my hostel in my room, My love, I have little to say to you right now, but this little means a lot: I miss you and I long for you. I miss you deeply. I wish I were by your side right now, I wish I could feel your breathing really close to me, I wish I could see the sun reflecting in your eyes, I wish I could feel your hand in my hand. I miss your voice, I miss walking with you hand in hand, our finger entangled / intertwined, I miss your skin and I miss your sweet presence. I hope this agony will not last forever and I hope we can meet very soon so I can tell you, face to face, how much I care about you.. the beautful moments we had before returnig to college makes me feel Lovely and most wanted.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Hard test at college and life stresses , and that would be making you feel not comfortable with life over there and you are mostly thinking of me honey probably . My recent challenges I have started my exams although they are hard, I'm taking it as a challenge..

but also jealousy has left me feeling that you might cheat me baby, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing To become a husband and wife after our studies together. Love roga

No comments:

Post a Comment