Thursday, June 20, 2013

Love Letter For teddy

Dear hunny bunny, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You might be the one for me . Im always thinking about you .. I think I love you . I decided put down these words because I miss you with all my heart.

. I was recently thinking of you at my bed, I imagined our first time and how special it will be for us .. I imagined how one day we might get married and travel the world together and then I remembered that your going off to the marines and my thoughts went away.. Your beautiful smile, huge heart , and amazingly perfect body makes me feel Melted inside , makes me feel special, and makes me feel hot .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Pressure of college , and that this would be making you feel You don't always have time to text me and that makes me value every good morning text I get from you its makes them even more special than what they are.. My recent challenging Been dealing with my health and learning how to eat healthier. has left me feeling a little pressure and a bit frustrated sometimes even sad., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to the first time were together and to all the dates we will go on. together. Love teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment