Thursday, June 6, 2013

Love Letter For jen

Dear james, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We will make it through this hard time so that we can be happy and show our little Lennon that he is loved as well.. I decided put down these words because I want to tell you how much I truly love and appreciate you.. I was recently thinking of you at barton springs, That day was such a beautiful example of how I want to feel each and everyday for us. I knew that day that you were the one for me. I felt so carefree and my heart was bursting from my chest . It was beating with pure joy, love and happiness at the thought that you felt the same way for me.. Your kind and gentle makes me feel Cherished and warm .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know its difficult being away from Jay., and that this would be making you feel Part of your heart feels hollow when he is away and another part feels anxious at the uncertainty of his future.. My recent challenging Been missing my babies too and it tortures my heart and mind. has left me feeling empty sad angry and hurt, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Having a successful relationship that the boys can mimic and utilize in their own relationships. I also look forward to building a warm and loving home for our kids to grow up in and us grow old together in. together. Love jen

No comments:

Post a Comment