Saturday, June 8, 2013

Love Letter For Bubblegum

Dear Andrew, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Hes always gonna be there for me and we will be marries and living together and live happily ever after! . I decided put down these words because Bcause he is the love of my life and i wanna make him feel special!. I was recently thinking of you at in my bedroom, The fact that hes always there for me no matter what.. Your the person whos always there for me makes me feel Happy, loved, wanted, the only girl in the world!.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The worry of loosing me., and that this would be making you feel Afraid that some guy will come and steal me away. Or my family will just make me stop seeing him.. My recent challenging I have been facing the challenge that he might not love me as much as i think he does.. has left me feeling scared, lost, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Love and happiness and beautiful children together. Love Bubblegum

No comments:

Post a Comment