Monday, June 17, 2013

Love Letter For Melani

Dear Omar, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I don't deserve you because I always pick a fight and hurt our relationship and I'm sorry , I love you for dealing with that though nobody usually stays . I decided put down these words because Summers been separating us and we don't see each other anymore. I was recently thinking of you at Everywhere i go, I think about the future and how it'll be I think about how lucky I am to have you with me and how happy I am just knowing that your a part of my life. You and your kindness , the way you treat me and care for me like no ones done before makes me feel like there's nothing in the world that I need but you.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Certain losses and your carreer in basketball, and that this would be making you feel Down and busy like you can't find any time for other things. My recent challenging By exploring my talents more and not being shy has left me feeling like a new person more self-esteem more confidence like i can do anything, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Marying you and being happy together .
Love , Melani

No comments:

Post a Comment