Monday, June 10, 2013

Love Letter For Frank

Dear Dawn, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I genuinely feel that our love just keeps growing as we grow older. I decided put down these words because Although we see each other all of the time, I can't seem to get enough

of your beautiful smile and voice. I was recently thinking of you in The garden, the selfless energy that you give to our relationship leaves me agog. I feel absolute Love and excitement for you and our relationship. Your beautiful big blue
eyes melt my heart and send my blood racing!

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The loss of your mother which was a blow to you and my heart aches for the pain that you have suffered through her illness and eventual death.and how
this would be making you feel. I appreciate that
because of your fathers stroke, and his subsequent memory loss, you were unable to say goodbye in any meaningful way prior to his
eventual death and this sad fact has left you feeling cheated.
Of course we have had some challenges along the way but I am looking forward to our future together. and experiencing We have enjoyed almost fifty years together and I hope we can go on for another fifty years at least! I Love you with all of my heart and soul.

Your Frank for ever.XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment