Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Love Letter For Ruby

Dear Bj, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you more than life itself and I want to marry you and I will leave Marcus for you as long as I know that you will leave to be with me. I decided put down these words because I'm so sorry for hurting you and leaving you I love you and made the mistake of marring Marcus for wrong reasons I'm in love with you. I was recently thinking of you at And it plays in my mind over and over, I was thinking how much I really love you and really wanna be your wife. Your Your sensitive side and the way you treat me talk to me and touch every part of my body makes me feel You make me feel special and like a real woman and there is nothing that I won't do for you.

I understand that you have been facing some challenges lately such as The fact that I moved away, and that this would be making you feel depressed i know That your going through a tough time and I wanna make it right . My recent challenging Been feeling real sad cause I can't see you all the time like we use to see one another has left me feeling Lonely and depress, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I would love for us to grow a business and a life together together. Love Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment