Thursday, June 13, 2013

Love Letter For Brian

Dear Tara, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We will be together for a very long time as long as we keep loving eachother . I decided put down these words because We haven't been very affectionate to eachother lately, we used to be and i want that back. I was recently thinking of you at the kitchen last night, I love the way you cook, you make the best meals. You were so happy cooking dinner it made me lose my focus on what I was doing. I watched you for a little bit and I started day dreaming about us in a better house, married, sitting together at a small table, it all was very real. I just wanted to wrap my arms around you.. Your beautiful everything makes me feel Warm and tingly inside and very proud to be your boyfriend.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The loss of your dog tank and needing to get into a program, and that this would be making you feel All fucked up feeling and scared. My recent challenges have Been that im so scared of you leaving its making me crazy. I'm crazy about you Tara, and it has left me feeling insecure and making me unable to make good decisions, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Marrying you and knowing that you for sure love me like I love you. Extra Love, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment