Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Love Letter For cheryl

Dear georgina/coach g, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I miss you. I just listened to your vm.

Thank you. Time flew by from Jan til now. I didnt have the $ to pay for sessions and then Kayne Eras Train took over and didnt stop til last week per graduation. And so here i am, up for air.. I decided put down these words because Happy Birthday Beloved G. I was recently thinking of you at im grateful daily for all the gifts you have given me, As 6 months have passed, I realized that I am surprisingly "ok". I never thought i could live without you or "the work". I realize now that this break has shown me I'm stronger than I realized. I kind of like it and, so, would like to continue on this way for now.. Your beautiful light filled eyes makes me feel Softened, open and timeless.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I pray your health is better and you are generally happy, and that this would be making you feel I understand it may (or not :)) have been confusing as to why i never checked-in since January.. My recent challenging I remember when checks were due in January, I was broke and very very sick. That did not let up for months. has left me feeling irresponsible (as Craig likes to point out) but more accurately, even more unable to respond to anyone/anything including & often my clients/students., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to peace and ease of completion for now. together. Love cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment