Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Love Letter For Bunny

Dear Bear, hey handsome! I know I'm a complete nerd with all the sappy letters i write you but i love that you always take the time to read them :) I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but when ever i try my mouth completely shuts down and the only thing that comes out is i love you... but there is something special about writing to you too, somehow it seems a little more permanent meaningful and understood.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel like You love me more than words can express, and that you would do anything to put a smile on my face.. I decided write to you because we both know Things have been kinda rocky between us lately.. I was thinking of you on the drive to work this morning, I was thinking about how no matter how mad you get our how upset i make you, you never fail to comfort me when i need you. We could be in the middle of a screaming match and if i need you to hold me or wipe away my tears you don't even hesitate. No matter how many times i make the same mistakes you are always there to reassure me that you love me more than anything. It makes me feel so safe and like I'm exactly where i need to be...Where i belong.... In Your strong loving arms where I'mComfortable and safe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The stress of bills and work along with my moodiness., and that this would be making you feel You feel like i don't appreciate everything you do for me.. My recent challenging been stressing over work so much lately because i hate the fact that your doing everything and i feel like I'm not contributing to anything other then your stress. has left me feeling like your getting overwhelmed because of me and like I'm depending on you for everything., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Our future together, and being able to call you my husband one day. together. Love Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment