Friday, June 14, 2013

Love Letter For Allyson

Dear Matt, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one person who can make me smile even when I feel like I am going to cry. . I decided put down these words because I love you and want you to know how much you mean to me.. I was recently thinking of you at on the porch swing at your house, I thought about how happy you make me. How I love you more then there are stars in the sky. How easy it is for me to truly be myself around you.How I can see us together for a long time. How much I love just being around you. How no matter what is going on you always make me feel safe and loved.. Your Amazing blue eyes. Wonderful senve of humor. Beautiful smile makes me feel Loved and Happy..

Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing much fun times with you. together. Love Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment