Thursday, June 27, 2013

Love Letter For stacie

To, my love, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that That i never wanted anything more than

our future together . I decided put down these words Just to say i love u with all my heart and i think about u always. I was thinking of you in our big comfy bed, I thought about how we met and i remembered falling in love with you the first time we went out . It may not seem like it all the time but i cannot stand to be away from you. I love everything about you and i wouldn't be half as hapy as i am right now if it weren't for you. Your beautiful blue eyes makes me feel Safe and wanted .

I know that you have been faced with some challenges lately such as probation and classes. , Your goin through a lot right now but i hope you know that I'm behind you100% and I'm here to help and support you in everything you do

. I know we have had our challenges but, I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing everything with you
Love stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment