Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love Letter For Mia

Dear Nicc, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. If it was meant to b it will always find a way.

I feel that I am suppose to spend the rest of my life wit you. I cant see myself with nobody else but you.. I decided put down these words because You are the best thing to ever walk into my life.. When i be laying down i be thinkin, Who would of ever knew it would be me and you. I never guessed that it would be you to take my heart and replace it with a new. I never would of guessed it would be you to take my breath away. I would have never thought my last name would be replaced with Baldwin.. Your personality makes me feel safe around you. You make me forget about any and everything..

We have had quit a relationship challenge, such as my mom issues, sex issue, pregnancy scare, and my exs, and I know you just dont wanna be lied to or cheated on or have your time wasted or get hurt.. I b stressin over how my mom sees me and you and i feel annoyed, ignored, and misunderstood, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. We have had our challenges and our future together will b the best years of my life Ever! Love Mia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment