Monday, July 22, 2013

Love Letter For Levi

Dear Kaitlyn, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We were ment to meet. I decided put down these words because Kaitlyn I love you and your always there for me. I was recently thinking of you at My bed room, I thought of you and yout cute dimples and how your always there for me and how in love with you. Your cute dimpels makes me feel Happy and in love.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Us liveing so far away, and that this would be making you feel That we cant see each other but I still love you. My recent challenging Been really depressed and have been thinking of suicide has left me feeling That I dont belong here but then I tink of you I stop thinking of that, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Seeing you together. Love Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment