Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Love Letter For Love

Dear Boo Bear, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We need to have a family someday and make you feel free to express your feelings and style and drawings and in bed babe. I want to make your dreams come true. Also i want you to never ever change i love you for you.. I decided put down these words because Boo Bear i could never leave you, you complete me. Your my star that lights up my night and not that different from me. Your my angel that saved me from depression and wanting to die. Your my true love i cant live without you, if you ever leave i might die in the inside and cant live with myself no longer. I need you more than you think more than i show! Please babe, please, stay with me forever. I love you for you. I dont want you to worry what others think of you but to think of my feelings for you. My heart is not blind unlike your exes. So please realize that i long for your love. I dont want sex all the time, you just got me addicted. And i think i had a miscarriage after my period it was the next day i will show a picture. You was going to be dad my true love. That was if it was a baby i feel deep down in my heart that it mustve been our unborn child. I feel sad that it couldnt make it. Hopefully it was a miscarriage because then i could bear a kid and nothing was wrong with us. Please lets try again and again and love eachother and our baby. I love you my true love,forever and always.. I was recently thinking of you at the day i started talking to you and teased you when i called your name and i said you sure your name aint gabriella? and how you was so nervous to talk or do anything around me., I thought you were so ardorable but when i never knew you i thought you was unattractive. But i also never thought you were a freshie until you spilled it. Also when i asked you if you was a virgin and you said nope with a straught face that looked irritated i thought man he musta been a horny ass mother fucker who couldnt wait for the right one to give it too. Or that you could be the type that wants to just have sex. Anyway when you bragged about how great your family friend was i thought wow he dont want to be with me. He just has the hots for her and hates that she likes his step brother and not him, but he must be eager to be with her. That day you told your mom about it i was like wow what a damn mommas boy, its just disgusting why did i stay with him?! Also when you saved demis rates on you i was thinking how pathetic that he cares on if she likes him or not or if she found him attractive or not. That you must want her vigina on your dick badly. And when you showed me the messages between you and winnonah i was like he really wanted to be with her he must love her at the time they was together and she must want him back. Then when i saw you hold valentina i was thinking the rumors are true he was cheating on me, how could he want to be with her am i not good enough for him does he want to fuck her do i just mean shit to him unlike her what does she have that i dont got. To this day i still wander why im with you or why you did those things and how i want the truth not lies from you. Right now i thought since ypu mever wanted to tell me happy birthday that we are done dating and that you ignored me cause you want it to be over and so i just consider myself single what you miss is your fault for not talking to me and breaking promises to me,i just hope the next girl is extremely stuiped and can deal with your damn fucking mother!! I jus think i aint good enough for you so all this is how i feel and think. I am sorry i aint the girl you want.. Your your gorgeous smile and chocolate eyes that twinkle makes me feel Warm and dazed and longing that i miss you.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you went through a lot. You had been raped, i will never ever do that to you. I dont know if that is the truth but i wont hurt you, unless u hurt me., and that this would be making you feel If i was in your situation than i would understand how it must've feel. I want to know if us having sex to much hurts you or if you ever want a break from it and just hang in bed and cuddle or sleep or watch tv. Please let me know darling.. My recent challenging Been through a lot before i met you. I lost siblings big huge crush left me for wanbli parents are divorced and i got called a bitch by my own ex best guy friend my own cousin betrayed me for my mortal enemy got used for wrong by my foe had to serve time for it got abused by my dad i cutted a lot got bullied for how i look and still do. All of that made me to be strong. And when i met you, you holded valentina rumors were spread you cheated on me you bragged about your family friend when i was upset yet i wanted to die when you did all of that. Yet you dont know my whole story and how much it hurts me and make me want to die. has left me feeling worthless and not beautiful unlike some girls and how i dont need to live in this world and that you dont want me but want other females or your family friend., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look so forward to see our son someday if we have a child. And having great jobs for our family. Also making our relationship better than it ever was. together. Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment