Monday, July 15, 2013

Love Letter For Baby

Dear Babe, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are my other half. My bestfriend and love of my life.. I decided put down these words because Miss you so much. . I was recently thinking of you at staring at the sky, I fall in love with you more and more everyday! Can't wait for the day we can be together always!. Your electrifying kisses makes me feel Complete and alive.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Grandmas health issues and everything else, and that this would be making you feel You're going through a lot and everything all at once. But I'm here in anyway you need me babe.. My recent challenging Been trying to get all my crap figured out and how to deal with it. has left me feeling scared and confused, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Spending our lives together forever together. Love Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment