Monday, July 15, 2013

Love Letter For jackie

Dear Robby, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Made a mistake can Robby ever for give me. I decided put down these words because My Husband Robby I really am missing u I want us to try to work on getting back together I'm not trying to rush anything Do you think we could get back what we had by the winter I'm trying to move once I move I hope that u will join me Loving U Always . I was recently thinking of you at every day, When I think of Robby I feel happy some times sad I never wanted to hurt Robby we were suppose to grow old together u no that in marriage that saying tell death do us apart. Your Robbie's sexy eyes makes me feel Warm and making me want him.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Me ask him to leave the house we once shared , and that this would be making you feel I did give him a reason Robby felt hurt and alone also homeless . My recent challenging I miss Robby if he do forgive me can we start off as friends any let it go were it once was has left me feeling i would be happy if robby don't want me as a wife any more i would respect that and hope that we could remains friends, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Happiness he is a good husband he treated me nice he just have anger issues and when Robby mad he will say very hurtful things to me Hurt ppl Hurt ppl together. Love jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment