Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love Letter For lizzy

Dear Brian, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Without you there's no me, i feel like we can overcome anything with the love we have, i feel like you can be the one for everything, the one i see myself in my future settling down with and having a family. I decided put down these words because I love you with all my heart, your presence makes me feel happy, your hugs and kisses makes me feel on top of the world, the way you look at me makes me love you more and more each day. I was recently thinking of you at before my sleep, Handsome man that stole my innocent heart out of the blue, it started as a friendly conversation at first that during the time we became lovers and friends that for him i will do anything. Your my handsome daddy with brown glowing eyes, makes me feel Happy with your sillines, safe in your arms, sad when we argue or disagree, i feel special when you do lil things for me, overall lucky to have you as my man.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you be ttired all the tiime from working all those hours at your job and not enough sleep, but no matter what i will always be here to support you and have your back no matter what, and that this would be making you feel You are a hard working man but papi please don't over work yourself. My recent challenging I have to really put from my part and start changing cause i dont ever wana loose my baby has left me feeling sad and lonely, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. we have had challenges but I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Being beyond happy and if it was meant to be, one day i hope on having our own lil fam together. Love lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment