Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Love Letter For Lizzy

Dear Johnboy, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I love spending time with you and hope we can get away together someday soon!. I decided put down these words because we are so busy, we barely see each other, and when we do we are exhausted!. I was recently thinking of you while laying on the couch, I wish I could make this house be fixed, I know my lack of work around the house maddens you, I just have nothing left to give after work. I am so so so out of my comfort zone it drains all of my ability to cope with reality of things needing cleaned. I just want to spend time with the kids and forget about responsibility's because I only have 2-3 hours a night to spend with them. I love you and hope we can go do a mini vacation by ourselves when I complete my training.. Your amazing strength and genuine love makes me feel blessed and joyful.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Houston Plumbing and Heating's poor ethical work choices, and that this would be making you feel you believe it is time to move on, do so, please, I know you hear God, so go with what He tells you to do!. My work has made me feel nervous about not having things to do at work; however, I know it it's all from the experience I had at OSUMC, and NCH isn't that way. has left me feeling anxious and ready for my training in Wisconsin to be DONE!!, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Moving out of this house. together. Love Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment