Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Love Letter For Meghanne

Dear James, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I see a future with us. but I guess u see it in a different way. U have a hard time of showing affection... makes me depressed that you don't try.. I decided put down these words because James I wish we could show each other more affection like a actual couple does. I get super worried when your gone for a extremely long time because I care. When Im with you and spending time with you, I have a blast and I have a smile on my face. but when your away, I feel alone in a very cold place shoved in a corner. I understand you do your thing but when is there a break? . I was recently thinking of you at sitting on the couch in the living room, I don't know. Your everytime I look into your eyes, I get lost in them. Feels like a warm blanket right out of the dryer when you hold my hand... I honestly do feel safe with you but I also feel like your pushing me away. makes me feel Happy and upset...confused.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Showing affection and introducing me to friends as his girlfriend., and that this would be making you feel I told you I don't wanna be put out there and start to be known but it seems to me that ur ashamed to be with me.. My recent challenging Been wanting to spend more time with you. I don't like having the feeling of seeing the same walls everyday. has left me feeling extremely boring., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Spending more time together and getting to know more about each other together. Love Meghanne

No comments:

Post a Comment