Friday, July 12, 2013

Love Letter For Tameka

Dear Honey Bunches, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You were made for me. I decided put down these words because we haven't seen enough of each other lately. I was recently thinking of you at in my room, Sitting on my room all day had given me a lot of time to think and most of my thoughts are consumed with you. I'm at my happiest when I'm thinking of you. I would have to say my happiest thoughts are when I think of Us horse playing and your arms are always wrapped around me tightly and I never want you to let go. Your Bubbly personality makes me feel Special and appreciated.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Not being able to see each other everyday, and that this would be making you feel our current situation is getting in the way of our marriage but I feel this separation is only making our love so much more stronger. My recent challenging Been displaced with no where to go has left me feeling completely depressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I'm looking forward to our future together, where we are able to lay down together, wake up next to one another, just having a face to face conversation without any interruption. I love forward to achieving our goals and following our career paths together. Love Tameka

No comments:

Post a Comment