Friday, July 26, 2013

Love Letter For Kayla

Dear Jaysen, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I know that you're the one I want to spend the rest of eternity with even if it means giving everything else up. I decided put down these words because I miss you more than the sun misses the flower in winter.. I was recently thinking of you in bed, you're the perfect guy for me. I never thought I would find my prince charming and I haven't. I've found someone better and he's all I need. Baby, you are the love of my life and I am so lucky to have you in it. I would never exchange this love for anything because nothing is better than this.. Your strong arms makes me feel Safe and secure.

Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, where I can go to sleep at night in your arms and your face be the first thing I see when I wake up. Love Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment