Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Love Letter For suzanne

Dear hunny bunny, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

I feel that I am your queen and you are my king and our lives are about to change to give you and me the happiness that we long for. I decided put down these words because My love for you is so strong something i have never felt before and i want to express to you my most sincere feelings. I was recently experiencing you in my dreams, My innermost feelings for you are so strong that when i have to go one hour or two without receiving a message from you it is really hard for me. You are my soulmate and i have known it from the beginning. Thank you for loving me.. You are a beautiful person who accepts me for who i am touching my heart like no one has ever done makes me feel Warm and fuzzy inside. My heart tickles all the time.

I understand that You have been working a lot and i know your goal in life is to help sick children but sometimes you need to take a break and relax and I understand that you and i are really far apart in miles but i always feel you in my heart daily. I have been working really hard on networking but you and my kids are first i love you baby has left me feeling wonderful, I am looking foward to our future, and Spending the rest of my life with you . Love suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment