Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love Letter For lil roc

Dear Holly, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I could not make it without you loving me. I decided put down these words because I haven't been the best girlfriend or made you feel your true worthiness. I was recently thinking of you at sitting in the car, How blessed I am to have someone as wonderful as you in m my life and how I don't want to make any more mistakes to make you unhappy for even a second. Your beautiful in every way makes me feel Blessed to have someone as special as you.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know I haven't been the very best girlfriend/friend and I am truly sorry for my mistakes, and that this would be making you feel You felt angry, betrayed and unloved. My recent challenging Been trying to bounce back from the car accident has left me feeling like a fighter, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Waking up seeing your face everyday, learning more about you and sharing your love together. Love lil roc

No comments:

Post a Comment