Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Love Letter For Amanda

Dear Craig, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We have or problems but I LOVE YOU! . I decided put down these words because Been apart from each other since May 4th. I was recently thinking of you at laying in bed, I layed and wished that you were her beside me to hold me. I can't stand sleeping alone. I think about you 24/7. I feel like a piece of me is missing. Baby I can't edit till you are home again.. Your great smile makes me feel Loved and wanted.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Getting clean from drugs, and that this would be making you feel had no support from his future wife. My recent challenging Been putting drugs in front of family has left me feeling like a bad mother, wife, daughter and sister. Well just a bad person all together., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Getting clean. Being a family and growing old together. together. Love Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment