Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Love Letter For Beki, your Baby Boo

Dear Boo Bear, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would bebe to put them down in a letter.It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that No matter what happens I will always love you, even if the day ever comes that I hate you, no matter what you can always count on me. I will not let you down.. I decided put down these words because I want you to have something to always remind you how much I love you, how much you mean to me. I was recently thinking of you at home, You absolutely amaze me. Every move you make, every facial expression, the sound of ur voice and especially the way that mind of yours works when you open your eyes and pay attention . Your Amazing energy and aura makes me feel Comfortable , normal and full of energy too.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The decision of where u belong, and what u want for your future as well as dealing with your addiction, and that this would be making you feel You don't want to cause any pain to the mother of ur child and the struggle of stopping something that you good and have been depending on. My recent challenging So many things I am going through right now. Mainly getting back the thing I want most for my life and finally finding a Dr. to get me back on some bipolar meds and getting me at least a lil more balanced than I have been lately has left me feeling hopeless and exhausted from always hoping dreaming and fighting every day for what i want, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing EVERYTHING! Every possible experience life can give us. that day when every morning I get to wake up next to you together. Love Beki, your Baby Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment