Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Love Letter For Yves Landry

Dear Sinead, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Sweetheart i just want to let you know i got depressed when you left and i lost it i got alot of stress, im exausted i gotta rest. I can't breathe girl im outta breath i might sufficate if things don't fluxuate and i beg for you back i suplicate see you need to be with me not whats his face i know in the past i was dumb but you don't appreciate what you have till it's gone. I decided put down these words because We haven't seen each other or hear each other voice . I was recently thinking of you at on skype, It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, hmm everytime you come on skype i get weak oh yeah nobody ever made me feel this way oh you kiss me and then you take my breath away so i wanna know what you done to me i love that . Your your beautiful smile makes me feel Warm and make me fall in love with you, believe in your love.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Im sorry for no be there when you needed me at your Nan funeral. I will never forgive myself for no turn up at nan funeral , and that this would be making you feel I understand that you mad at me because i didn't get a chance to get to know your Nan. And you and i didn't get the chance to say goodbye to Nan together . My recent challenging I have change and lear how to treat a lady i do believe that there a love you wanna share i'll take a good care of you my Irish love have no fear has left me feeling you made me feel a life and it feels so different being here i was so used hear you voice, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I wanna get married with you, have a three beautiful kids just like you and live together in the same house im ready. Tell me what i gotta do to please you cause i only wanna make you happy from the bottom of my heart it's true together. Love Yves Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment