Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Love Letter For Cupcake

Dear Chicken Little, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You Mines Forever & i never ever wanna hurt u again , in a Couple years or less i would love to have A baby Boy by you !!!. I decided put down these words because But i want u to know that i Love u & im never leaving your Side , i know today is Tuesday & i was pose to come visit u but i would love for u to know that it broke my heart knowing that i couldn't come see my husband . Once again Daddy i Love u with all my heart :) . I was recently thinking of you at my Room, While i was in My Room i thought about how hurt u was when u realized i.wasn't coming , i cried for 30 mins str8 cause i felt like i let my Baby down . & i set there and watch the time go by & was hoping that u would call me . . Your Sexy Hazel/Brown Eyes makes me feel When i look into your eyes i feel as tho its just me and u on this earth . .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Going Back & Fourth to Jail , I pray that now we together this will be your last time going to Jail . , and that this would be making you feel You been trying your best not to go Back , but things happen & i want u to Promise me that as long as we together , u will try your best to stay out of jail . . My recent challenging is with us being In a New relationship together & now that.its official , im hurt and upset that i can't Cuddle with u , watch movies or Remind u to take your Glasses off before bed . has left me feeling like ive lost my Bestfriend/Boyfriend , even tho i know that's not the case . i just truly miss u ., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look foward to making a Wonderful & Successful life with u baby ,i wanna be the next girl to experience having your Children & for us to live the Dreams that we always dream of . together. Love Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment