Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Love Letter For Chrissy

Dear Eddie, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I have nothing to worry about with you but BC of your mistake its hard. . I decided put down these words because We have been through alot baby. And I still love you. Your everything to me. . I was recently thinking of you at my room, Baby I know you messed up but so did I. But dammit my heart wont let go of you. And I don't want it to. Your everything I ever wanted and I'm never letting you go. I'm here for as long as you will have me.. Your my future makes me feel Safe and secure.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Baby I know you feel the need to run other places for comfort. BC yes I have also messed up and left you. But hunny I promise that wont happen again. I love you., and that this would be making you feel Its hard to give into someone who has left you before. And I'm sorry. I know I'm the reason why you went to kaitlyn.... My recent challenging Been struggling. BC I don't like who I am.. but you make being me seem ok. has left me feeling like i am important. and like u matter, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to our lifetime together. Loving each other. Having a family. Getting married. Every good time as well as bad that is gonna come ill stand by you threw it. together. Love Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment