Sunday, July 21, 2013

Love Letter For Summertime

Dear Mark, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that my life would be incomplete without you. I decided to put down these words because I just want to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you.
. I was recently thinking of you at at work, I think about you constantly and how important you are in my life. Although we have gone through a lot more than most couples, I feel it's just made us that closer.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges such as having to face your illness and possibly leaving this life early is really hard for you, I just want you to know that I will always be here for you and I will never leave you and that you are so important to me. I hope you know you can depend on me always. I know facing your illness can be overwhelming sometimes but just remember I love you with all my heart. I've been struggling with the thought of living my life without you because you're my rock and best friend. This thought has left me feeling scared to death to not have you here anymore. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking forward to the future, and experiencing I hope several years together still so we can travel and experience everything we can together. I couldn't love you anymore, you are everything to me.

Love Summertime

No comments:

Post a Comment