Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Love Letter For sean

Dear sharon, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are meant to be that we are made for each other. I decided to put down these words because Ive been missing you very much. I went out by my tree in the country Sat and thought and prayed about you, I thought about all the fun weve had All the laughs that we have shared I've come to realize There is no one to take your place You are the Utopia of love I know this and my heart knows there's no one like you.Ive missed your smile, your touch makes me feel love Your company always makes my cares go away.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges I understand that you're sick And your diabetes gets the best of you That Sometimes your sickness keep us apart or something dumb I may have said. My recent challenging Been rough lately for us Most of that is my fault But I think you and I Can be anything together as a team has left me feeling I have felt bad for the way I've acted because I've never loved anyone like you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to sharing the future with you My goal is to unite our hearts into one to be a family with love and trust together. Love sean

No comments:

Post a Comment