Thursday, July 11, 2013

Love Letter For Care

Dear Shawty Lo, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I feel like honesty is the main source in any type of relationship and if you are willing to be completely honest about how you feel and what you want i think this can turn into something great and i will be honest with you as well. This is a two way street.. I decided put down these words because I am writing this letter because I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and my feelings that I had for you before are much more stronger now and I want you to know how i feel.. I was recently thinking of you at late nights when i cant sleep, I think about if we have a chance together or if this is just a jail house fling. . Your personality makes me feel Excited.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Doing jail time, and that this would be making you feel You may feel lonely or alone in there but you do have someone out here that thinks about you and is willing to give you the chance you are wanting.. My recent challenging My feelings for you have only grown since I first got your letter and saw you in visit and I'm torn on what to do because I don't want to get hurt in the process. I've had enough hurt in my life that I want to avoid that. has left me feeling confused, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing If you are willing, I would like to see if there is a chance for us to have a life together. together. Love Care

No comments:

Post a Comment