Saturday, July 20, 2013

Love Letter For Jessica

Dear Sam, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that it will be okay.. I decided to put down these words because I didn't not want to be with you.. I was recently thinking of you at home (where else), I love you very much...I'm just scared. Scared that I won't find something...scared that I won't get unemployment. I spent so much time and energy there. I feel betrayed Sam. It hurts.. You make me feel better... make me feel happy and secure.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as feeling unable to help, and that this might make you feel distant but know I love you. I know I'll find something but it has left me feeling scared, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking forward to the future, and experiencing marriage with you. Love Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment