Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Love Letter For Mrs.Thompson

Dear Mr.Thompson, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You complete me and make me a better women for you. I decided put down these words because I am writing you this letter to let you kmow how deeply appreciative I am of you. I have realized that you sacrifice a lot for us. I am sorry if I come short on any of my actions. You are my rock and the rock of our foundation. You hold us together.. I was recently thinking of you at In our room, I have thought about how you protect me and that also makes me realize that you really truly madly deeply love me. Your You have the most beautiful eyes and smile I have ever seen makes me feel Your eyes make me feel warm.and soothed inside.They are the beginning and ending of what I look at each day.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I understand that you have been stressed out about our situation and want things to improve for our family, and that this would be making you feel Things can get hard at times and you have made me realize that you are here whether im up pr down. My recent challenging The challenges that we face are stability in a home and being financially secure has left me feeling that things are going to get better because we both will not let eachother fall, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to playing with our grandkids together. Watching our grandkids grow up. together. Love Mrs.Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment