Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Love Letter For susan

Dear Charles, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I'm always thinking about you. if your ok. if your happy. Thinking of ways to make you happy. To see you smile. I can never wait to see you. to see you smiling back at me. You silence me with your touch. Gitters to feel your arms around me. i never felt so safe and loved. You paralyse me with your kisses. Your breath against my checks gives me Goose bumps rushes down my neck. day dreaming of the day we are together.. I decided put down these words because Your my center. The love of my life. I was recently thinking of you at taking a shower, I thought of Everything you are and ever will be. charles potter....Is and always will be my everything. my love. Your sweet kisses makes me feel Paralysed with shivers.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as . dealing with the army. your peers at ft.myer. taking the things that matter to. your car, your phone, your pay. the things they want from you, what they expect is affecting your personal life...like me. limiting our communications. And even my problems affect you. The father of my kids, my situation. I can see its a lot. this is new to you....But i can also see that you are being strong. you Indore all of it. you take this as well as anyone else could. keeping the image of us together in your thoughts to get you by each day. the sound of my voice to keep you going on. Your stronger then I thought you were , and that this would be making you feel fustrated with it all. impatient sometimes for this to end and for us to began. sometimes its so fustrating that you brake down. it upsets you greatly. it pains me to see you that way.. My recent challenging The temporary transformer from base. the limited communications, the emotions swing like tornadoes here and there, the fear of loosing me. I can see your pain more then you know. I feel it. I feel it with you. has left me feeling sorrow for you., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Beautiful moments of genuine love in joy glowing through your smiles at one one another. waking each morning in your arms. watching you at the most peaceful state in sleep. to feel your touch through out days. My fingers between hair as we kiss. Having dinner each night with the man I adore. massaging your back because i want to touch you. watching your body relaxing under me. going through the bad, the good and the great days. all that life has to through at us with you. This is my dream..... together. Love susan

No comments:

Post a Comment