Thursday, July 11, 2013

Love Letter For Damon

Dear Kristen, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are meant to be together for eternity

. I decided put down these words because And I miss your sweet smell,your smooth skin and soft lips. I was recently thinking of you at Remember our trip to sanfrancisco or tahoe, I felt so alive and happy and proud. Your Petite sexy body makes me feel Aroused and lucky



.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Im sorry about your pain you feel and my lack of control, and how this would be making you feel I shouldnt get so mad but I long to feel you and kiss you all day. My recent challenging Been feeling less than a man without your love and my inability to do something for you has left me feeling Like a failure and I want to be a winner in your eyes, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to spend every day until my last breath with you together. Love Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment