Friday, July 12, 2013

Love Letter For Earl

Dear Stacy, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the right words until now. I feel and know in my heart that You are my soulmate . I decided to write down these words because you have lost my trust and that breaks my heart. I was recently thinking of you in our living room, I just wanted to hold you in my arms foreve and never let go, I just wanted to take your clothes off and make love to you until the next morning. You are smart, beautiful, sexy and that is what makes me feel all warm inside and loved from the inside out.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Trust issues, and I know that is making you feel unhappy, let down, hurt. My recent challenges that I have been dealing with lack of affection in our marriage and it has left me feeling very sad and hurt, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to our future, and I look forward to living our life out together forever and ever. Love Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment