Sunday, July 14, 2013

Love Letter For babe

Dear babe, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love u more than life its self and would love to get married. I decided put down these words because Missing u So much. I was recently thinking of you at my bedroom, Well I think about all the night we spent together all the laughs crys and conversation s all the love making an most of all u babe. Your handsome smart strong sexy makes me feel Warm and soothed but very protected.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Currently incarcarated, and that this would be making you feel Missing his children and being apart from his family. My recent challenging I have been experiencing to maintain our home and just being a single mom has left me feeling overwhelmed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to maintaining n sharing a happy home and parenting together and marriage together. Love babe

No comments:

Post a Comment