Monday, July 22, 2013

Love Letter For Danae

Dear Reesie, I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but.... you know.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that if i ever caused enough damage to make you leave my life that i will never find another genuine love like this relationship. you are the sweetest person ever and i don't know why i would hurt that even if you were making me sad. i love you more than life itsself like you don't even know i cant even explain how much love i have for you or the feeling that you give me not that i haven't already told you this stuff. But I'm sorry for being a bitch and doing exactly what i said i wouldn't.. I decided put down these words because I'm sorry for the way I made you feel.. I was recently thinking of you at domoniques house in marcus's room, thought about us living together and me making you breakfast and sitting around listening to music and sleeping by your side and kissing you and everything. But i can't get it out of my mind that you're really young and i don't know if this will still be what you want three years from now because a lot in your life and your mind and your thoughts can change inbetween 15 and 18, BELIEVE ME. it just terrifies to a point of feeling numb. i don't wanna surrender to someone with that being a possibility, its always in the back of mine wenever we're being all mushy. i just know its not going to go well and I'm just afraid.

but when i visit you and kiss you and hold you it makes me feel secure and happy. But i already know the deal.

I understand that you have been facing some challenges and so have i, but I've been trying my best in dealing with the mixed communications and this type of relationship but its hard to do this secret stuff. because the stuff that you can't simply do what you should in a relationship, it leaves me feeling unwanted but i know you don't do them because you cant, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and acheiving what we want and getting through these years and experiencing life with you and throwing it in these doubters faces, together. If what we have is real and we do make it which is very unlikely. But hey, what's meant to be will always find a way. Love Danae

No comments:

Post a Comment