Friday, July 19, 2013

Love Letter For christopher

Dear cristina, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that . I decided put down these words because It has been 6 month were together and its our 6 th month / half year anniversary. I have never been happier in my life for the last 6 month. Thank you for always being there to make every each day a happy lovely day for me. Our morning n evening chat and we even sleep together through skype. For me you are the most wonderful thing that have happenedvto me. You the most sweetest and amazing girl I have ever met. You are the person who have completed my life, and u made me feel love in a very extraordinary way. I may have no gift for you this day of our semi annual anniversary I will give you something still when I et there with you to dubai. I'm so excited to see you there already. I know it will bethe most happiest days of our live because after 3 month well be togfether again. For sur I will cherish every minute every second that we will be together. We bothe know thjat our next time we will meet is on our national land during our vacation from work. It s hard but I know we can make our love blossom eventhough were apart because we will still be together through skype facebook and yahoo mail n messenger. So see you soo my one and only beloved fiancee. Always remember that I will always love you and take care of you forever.. I was recently thinking of you at my last vacation with you last may that were a week together., It was tje best week of my life now it will be the most wonderful two weeks of my life coz I'm gonna be there again on mthe second week of august. See you them my love. Take care always and God bless. I always praying that our love to last forever!!!. Your kissable lips makes me feel Warm and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Resign from work, and that this would be making you feel I know your sad because you loose a job and happy because a new opportunity is coming up in canada. My recent challenging Its hard were apart from each other has left me feeling lonely, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I am looking forward at our next meeting together. I'm also excited with our plan to get married in a few years ahear. together. Love christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment