Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love Letter For Bebii

Dear MoeDrama, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are who I would love to build something with...you are my better half . I decided put down these words because I truly care for you & I want to be your other half...you truly don'tunderstand how much I care for you. The way you make me feel is unexplainable...I want you Moe & I want you to have my heart.!. I was recently thinking of you at the park, so romantic,.gentle & caring.. Your such a true gentleman & my childhood crush makes me feel warm & beautiful.

I promise to not hurt you or do what any of your exes did , and that this would be making you feel Your afraid that you might get hurt again but I promise to be their for you no matter what...loyalty & honesty is what I live by.... My recent challenging Always wanted you since I was young & now that I got the opportunity I don't want to let you slip away...being by your side has left me feeling one of my fantasies had finally come true. I might not can give you the world but I damn sure can give you all of me together. Love Bebii

No comments:

Post a Comment