Friday, July 12, 2013

Love Letter For motii

Dear imran, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. You have no ideaaa how much i want u! i cant even describe that in words, having u, being wd u.. were my dreams that came true and i still cant blv those moments when m in swifty :) sittin next to u... ur the best n perfect thing ever happend to me ♥
u are a miracle to me, which no hell can feel..
i still remember that night when it was my maths exam and i wdout any such intention tuned in to radio n ur show was abt to start the " DONIO" song was played n then i heard ur voice.. ufffff u made me crazy baby, i stayed awake that whole night listened to u actually felt that "PING" the very first one in my heart for a guy, whom i never saw.. u were my first ever crush!!! ;) lol dunno how that stupid exam went althou i got good marks later :p came home searched u stalked u on fb heheheh never thot will b doin that fo a guy jisse main sirray se nai janti.. hufff those days wn i actually prayed 3 YEARS AGO allah ji make me meet IH ( always use to call u that ) it went true!!! it actually went TRUE.. i envy me sometimes do u knw that, and now goshh that day wn u found me, v talked, met, had the moments of my life.. i adore u i love youuuu melaa bacha n i never everr ever wanna loose u neverrr! You made n make my world complete smexy, no hell can take ur place n never will be. You made my fantasies my reality MY incomplete, COMPLETEE♥.
I was recently thinking of you at on aftarii table ;), ur "par gae thaand" wala status ;) and, was havin juice n honestly went deep, ur juicuuu lips came into my mind n i was like ye tou garmii par gae idarr lol ;) :**. Your your laugh n the way u smile when u look at me makes me n my world complete, i feel like huggin u tightttt wala n never lettin u go.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as ur career, and that this would be making you feel i completely understand ur afraid that u ll hurt me bcuz of the fears ur havin about ur future n career.. things dont always remain same sweetheart, m always there fo u alwaysss, n i know ia one day u ll succeed cuz u deserve it baby! have faith:) i never want to see u upset or worried, i want to be in ur good n ur bad n i ll always b there when u need me...
Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing a bright future, peaceful, calm n a happy life :)) in which i can always compromise n sacrifice on anything.. you want me to, not just saying i mean it baby. i know things get different n not always the way u want them but i ll try my levelll best to serve u best n be a strong shoulder to u in ur lows n downs which i pray never come near u.. just want us together hmeshaaaaaaa..!!!
Love
only urs
motii

No comments:

Post a Comment