Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Love Letter For meme

Dear dj, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I strongly feel that we belong together. I decided put down these words because We haven't seen each other in a while and I really miss u and I think about him constantly. I was recently thinking of you at at work and I dream about u all the time, I really miss u and I love u I can't live without u please come back to me. Remember the time that we used to spend together makes me feel u makes me melts when I'm in your presence I just feel loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as you have been facing legal issues but I want u to know that I'm here for u , and that i understand that he has problems right now hell we all do but I really need him in my life. My recent challenging I have been dealing with numerous deaths and not having a job but I'm back working now has left me feeling it had me very stressed out, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want us to get married and live a happy life together together. Love meme .

No comments:

Post a Comment