Monday, July 1, 2013

Love Letter For Your Wifey

Dear The Love of My Life, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are my soulmate and no one could ever replace you and the love we share. I decided put down these words because we have hurt eachother and I want things to change. I was recently thinking of you while sitting in our living room alone.Honestly,I never pictured my life without you. I may talk allot in emails but not once have i ever acted on anything,just seeking the attention i felt I wasn't getting from you. You have worked your ass off for us just to feel betrayed. I now understand how you have felt for sometime now.All i can say is I'm sorry and I well do my best to make things right between us again, one day at a time. We are far from perfect and the hell we have been through together i can't even imagine going through alone. . Your sexy ocean blue eyes makes me feel comforted,not so alone,loved, and like everything is going to be ok.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Feeling unappreciated,unloved and left in the dark. Not having enough support from me. , and that this would be making you feel You feel like less of a man,that I don't care or value your thoughts or opinion. Not part of our family. My recent challenges of being in physical pain, about the bills, trying to get the truck on the road again, keeping the house clean and taking care of the boys, and worried that you will leave us has left me feeling like I'm not trying hard enough as a wife and mother and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing moving forward from the current situation, spending more good times together making memories and loving you for the rest of my life. together. Love Your Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment