Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love Letter For Patricia

Dear Robert, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You make me feel so very special. You are my angel sent from heaven. Robert u have changed my life for the better. You never gave up on me even when I gave up on myself. You are my world now and you always will be my world no matter what anyone says.. I decided put down these words because Becuz u are locked away from me right now. I can't wait till the day we are together in each other's arms again. I miss being rapped in your arms where I am safe from the world. I really do luv u with everything and every part of me. You are my world and I will never let u go no matter what. . I was recently thinking of you at In my bed, U r my everything and I can not live without u in my life. The world and people in it will hate even more but at the end of the day it will hopefully be me and you against the world but if not I guess just having part of u is important to me. I am not only your friend but your lover and your everything if that's what u want me to be

. Your handsome brown eyes makes me feel Loved and comforted.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Robert before I want to jail the world was against us being together and after I got locked up and released I found out that u were locked up and that once again u would not be able to be with me . , and that this would be making you feel I know u were angry and hurt before u want to jail and I could not do anything about it and no matter how much I am behind u I do not know if it will be enough to at the end of the day to be able to say you are my man and I am your girl. I luv u Robert with all my heart, soul, mind, life, and spirit.. My recent challenging You are the stronger part of me and I am facing this fucked up world all by myself and it sucks being out here without the man I luv. has left me feeling like I will fell u, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to the day that u will make me your main girl instead of the bitch on the side. together. Love Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment